The Striped Dinner Candle - Brown/Tan
Two timeless classics together - stripes and dinner candles! While all my candles from are made by hand, this one requires a delicate touch. All the stripes are painted onto the candle mould in coloured wax (no paint involved) before filling with wax. Great for any centrepiece, mantelpiece and of course, dinner table.
Weight: Average 73g
Measurements: 25 x 2 x 2cm
OTHER COLOURS AVAILABLE ❤️🧡💚💙🖤🤎
Why shop The Waxness?
- At The Waxness I really strive to be unique. That means using handmade moulds, sculpted designs and novel wax techniques to create candles you won’t find anywhere else.
-All my candles are a blend of soy wax and beeswax. Natural waxes are amazing as they give you a gorgeous warmer light and a slower, cleaner burn (unlike the common paraffin candles which produce toxins, carcinogens and pollutants). As both soy and beeswax are natural products it makes them much safer for your skin and respiratory system. So no need to worry about any nasty chemicals being released when you do decide to light your favourite design!
-Natural waxes are also fab for the home as they don’t produce a carbon-soot so you won't see any horrid black marks forming on your walls. The wax is also biodegradable so easily washes away from holders with warm, soapy water. What’s not to love?
Please note due to the delicate nature and natural waxes used some imperfections are expected. Frosting does occur over time (you can wipe this away) and each candle will be unique. Whilst I hand finish all candles with potters tools for the best results, those candles that don’t quite make the cut are melted down to begin again. No waste!
Coloured candles also contain wax dye chips.
I’m sure this won’t be your first but if you do decide to light your candle please remember the following:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface, taper candles will need a stable, heat-resistant holder to prevent them falling over.
- Keep burning candles away from things that can catch fire (e.g. curtains, other fabrics, furniture, hair). Keep candles out of draughts. Don’t put under shelves (there should be at least one metre between a candle and any surface above it).
- Candles should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Make sure to leave at least 10cm between two burning candles.
- Trim your wick when needed to maintain a height of 0.5cm.
- Keep wax pool clear of matches and debris.
- Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Make sure candles are completely out when you decide to extinguish.
- CANDLES ARE NOT FOOD. DO NOT EAT.